In this section
- Bake and Book 2018 - IS BACK AGAIN!!
- Visit from our Mission Partner Kate McDonald
- Bake and Book 2017 Extended Season
- Dates for the 2017-18 session
- Monifieth Befriending Scheme Coffee Morning
- Christmas Fayre 2017
- Youth Group's Fundraising Breakfast
- Christmas Services
- Come on in to Fair Trade
- Boys' Brigade Coffee Morning
- Guild Coffee Morning
- The Lenten Cross Challenge
- Prize Bingo Night
- The Lenten Cross Challenge
- Scottish Federation of Organists - Dundee Conference
- Scottish Fair Trade Forum annual lecture in Dundee
- Exploring Faith
- Girls' Brigade Fundraising for TOGS
- Christian Aid Week: 13th - 19th May 2018
- Exploring Faith 2018
- Sea Sunday 2018
- September Sunday Evening Talks
- Monifieth Befrienders' Coffee Morning
- Carols in the Afternoon
- Boys' Brigade Coffee Morning: Saturday 23rd February
- Your beach needs YOU!
- This Week's Notices
- Latest IMPACT
Notices for week beginning 14th April
Lenten Hope - After the success of last year's Lenten crosses, this year we will be seeking out HOPE. Share your images, stories and more via email, Facebook or on a Sunday morning.
Friday Faith Space - 11:30am, Lesser Gerard Hall. Join us for half an hour, or so, of prayer, reflection and fellowship over a cup of tea or coffee.
Parish Assistant - Mr Scott Reynolds, can be contacted on 01382 699183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sermon Podcasts - monifiethparishchurch.buzzsprout.com/
Meetings, News and Events.
April Communion - invitation cards are available for elders to collect.
Offering Cards are now available at the door on the way into church. If you give by Standing Order, or are unable to give financially at this time, please collect a card for placement into the collection bags during the offering, as it is as important to the work of God in our community, as those who give by envelope/cash at this time.
New Chair Appeal - is now up and running. Please consider supporting this appeal as generously as you can. Donation forms are available in the church or in the recent copy of IMPACt.
Prize Bingo Night - Our next FUNdraiser is a Prize Bingo Night on Saturday 18th May at 7pm in the Gerard Hall. Admission: £10 for 6 books and 2 fliers. Bring your friends and have some fun - families welcome!
Tayside Cancer Support(SC022798) will be hosting a new drop-in café from 2.00 to 2.30 pm once a month in St Aidan’s Centre, Broughty Ferry, starting this Friday (then on the last Friday of the month). Anyone affected by cancer is invited to come and have a free coffee or tea and a supportive chat; a health therapist will be available to offer one-to-one sessions.
Pastoral and Administrative information.
Visitors are most welcome – please sign our Visitors’ Book at the front door.
Tea and coffee will be served in The Gerard Hall after morning worship – everyone welcome.
Please use the pew cards if you have any pastoral information or wish to know more about our church and congregational activities. Please give to the minister or an elder.
Please email intimations for next Sunday to Caroline Taylor by Thursday lunchtime at email@example.com