In this section
- New Church Building
- Our History
- Fee's Ordination Service & Induction Social: 26/1/18
- Rev. Roy Henderson Pollokshaws Parish Church - Preaching Fiona in.
- Easter 2018
- The Emporium: 2nd - 10th April 2018
- April 14th Bingo Nite
- 2018 Coffee - Lunch - Walk and BBQ for Christian Aid
- 2018 Bake Book & Beak(!!)
- Monifieth Parish Church Afternoon Tea 2018
- 25 September Meeting with Fetteresso Guild for tea & fellowship
- October 2018 Pet Blessing Service
- 2018 Nativity Retold
- 2019 Guild Coffee Morning
- New Church Pictures [Feb 2019]
- Tiberias Link
New Church Building
The new church building is being constructed on the site of the former South Church Halls on Monifieth High Street. This being in the heart of the "village" and opposite the shops, we will be in a prime position to serve the community as a whole. Below are some photos of progress.
25th February 2019 - Latest photos can be seen in a new 'GALLERY of PHOTOS' please check!
If you would like to make a donation to the financial cost of this exciting project,
please either contact us or visit ourpage.
New Church structure taking shape.
In mid March work began in earnest.
At the beginning of January all remaining items from the Halls, notably the Boys' Brigade camping equipment, were cleared out. The building has now been fenced off in preparation for the demolition.
For more information on our vision for our new church, click on Building a Vision.
You can also visit the website of our architects, Lee Boyd - the relevant page will give you an idea of what the building will look like, both inside and out.