In this section
- New Church Building
- Our History
- Fee's Ordination Service & Induction Social: 26/1/18
- Rev. Roy Henderson Pollokshaws Parish Church - Preaching Fiona in.
- Easter 2018
- The Emporium: 2nd - 10th April 2018
- April 14th Bingo Nite
- 2018 Coffee - Lunch - Walk and BBQ for Christian Aid
- 2018 Bake Book & Beak(!!)
- Monifieth Parish Church Afternoon Tea 2018
- 25 September Meeting with Fetteresso Guild for tea & fellowship
- October 2018 Pet Blessing Service
- Tiberias Link
We are a community of individuals who try to follow the teaching of Jesus in the way we support and care for one other and other people.
We meet on Sundays and during the week, both to worship God and also to take part in a variety of other activities.
Service - of God and our neighbour - is at the heart of who we are and what we do, as we try to meet the needs of our congregation and parish and make a difference in the world.
Until 2008 there were three Church of Scotland congregrations in Monifieth and all three church buildings were in use. One of them is still in use for Sunday Worship and two of them have been sold. We are looking forward to the completion - and opening - of our new building which is to be right on the High Street and has been designed for the 21st century. Work has begun on the site and we are watching its progress with interest and anticipation.
We would love you to come and join us - for worship on a Sunday and/or during the week for our social events or interest groups – you don’t have to be able to come regularly to be sure of a welcome. We want to be at the heart of our community, and at the centre of its needs.